Welcome to Tomcat SNI: special needs trikes and mobility innovations
Founded in 1997, Tomcat SNI designs and manufactures bespoke special needs trikes and high quality equipment for children and adults with Special Needs and Learning Difficulties.
Products include the unique carer-controlled Tomcat Trikes and the award winning Tomcat Chairs.
With its open and friendly style of doing business, the company prides itself on its reputation and its willingness to tackle difficult challenges. By innovative design every Tomcat product is built to meet the individual needs of each client.
The Tomcat service is unique too, with Parents, Carers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and SENCOs being consulted to ensure the final product is a success. Tomcat’s products are fast becoming recognized as market leaders in their field, through the company’s strong adherence to Standards of Quality and a Policy of Excellence.
In 2013 Tomcat has been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation – the UK’s highest accolade for business success.
"We have taken her out on it every day (weather permitting) and she has really taken to it"
"We can already see the benefits after a five minute trial"
"As a family we will be able to go off out for the day and have fun"
"Fantastic equipment and fantastic people. Cannot recommend them enough!!"
"The level of sophistication of the system gives a lot of reassurance to the parents"
Cyclists Fighting Cancer
"You really do have a very excited Tomcat Trike owner!"
Bespoke Special Needs Trike
The Tomcat special needs trikes are designed to suit the needs of children and adults with mild to severe disabilities, whether learning, visual or physical.
Each Tomcat trike is built to suit their individual needs.Learn more
Shoes for splints and AFO users
The Twister shoes are designed for fully independ use by split users or those with reduced mobility or grip. Thanks to its tilting rear heel, the Twister shoe can be completely opened as though it was an open slipper, thus allowing the foot to slip easily into place.Learn more
Mainstream school multi-purpose chair
The Tomcat Science Chair is purpose designed to be an unobtrusive, supportive and fully independent work-chair that is simple and pratical to use in a busy mainstram school environment.Learn more
Safeguard bed for special needs
With the appearance of a large, decorative cot, the Safeguard Bed is a safe and comfortable solution for children with special needs and parent/carer peace of mind.Learn more
- TRIKER OF THE DAY: mum wrote "Isabella on her trike for the very 1st time, as you can see she is very happy! :-)" http://t.co/TGRofOCbsr
- I love my#Bike! ❤️🚲 #tomcat #trike #specialneeds #cycling http://t.co/SPp9myHzSo http://t.co/NmcwO1fV8t
- Carer Control is a Tomcat invention that allows the carer to steer and brake the trike whilst the rider pedals http://t.co/nWE8n7KIjJ
- Eva and her new Tomcat Trike! #happy #girl #specialneeds #cycling http://t.co/KCjmJhK8qM http://t.co/H1p0MgTcPe
- What is the Tomcat Carer Control and how can it help #specialneeds children? - Tomcat SNI http://t.co/JH6ed0AhrD http://t.co/QO9FlPIgk7
- "The Tomcat trike is easier to use than a wheelchair or buggy and lots more fun" - Read our latest Blog #SpecialNeeds http://t.co/YSOneE24wI