Special needs trikes and mobility innovations: welcome to Tomcat SNI
Founded in 1997, Tomcat SNI designs and manufactures bespoke special needs trikes and high quality equipment for children and adults with Special Needs and Learning Difficulties.
Products include the unique carer-controlled Tomcat Trikes and the award winning Tomcat Chairs.
With its open and friendly style of doing business, the company prides itself on its reputation and its willingness to tackle difficult challenges. By innovative design every Tomcat product is built to meet the individual needs of each client.
The Tomcat service is unique too, with Parents, Carers, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and SENCOs being consulted to ensure the final product is a success. Tomcat’s products are fast becoming recognized as market leaders in their field, through the company’s strong adherence to Standards of Quality and a Policy of Excellence.
In 2013 Tomcat has been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation – the UK’s highest accolade for business success.
"The level of sophistication of the system gives a lot of reassurance to the parents"
Cyclists Fighting Cancer
"...it's the first time he's got on the bike and rode it himself - I'm very excited"
"Fantastic equipment and fantastic people. Cannot recommend them enough!!"
"Cycling now is one of our main family leisure activities"
Sonia and Joseph's parents
"Everyone came out to admire my new set of wheels; I was like a Princess"
"At last we are able to enjoy being in the big outdoors as a family…"
Bespoke Special Needs Trike
The Tomcat special needs trikes are designed to suit the needs of children and adults with mild to severe disabilities, whether learning, visual or physical.
Each Tomcat trike is built to suit their individual needs.Learn more
Shoes for splints and AFO users
The Twister shoes are designed for fully independ use by split users or those with reduced mobility or grip. Thanks to its tilting rear heel, the Twister shoe can be completely opened as though it was an open slipper, thus allowing the foot to slip easily into place.Learn more
Mainstream school multi-purpose chair
Tomcat Science Chair
The Tomcat Science Chair is purpose designed to be an unobtrusive, supportive and fully independent work-chair that is simple and pratical to use in a busy mainstram school environment.Learn more
Safeguard bed for special needs
Tomcat Safeguard Bed
With the appearance of a large, decorative cot, the Safeguard Bed is a safe and comfortable solution for children with special needs and parent/carer peace of mind.Learn more
- it seems that the Twister Star SG03 (lilac, pink and white) will be 20% OFF for all next week! Do you want to change? http://t.co/y4Jp8sEhZe
- Can you believe they just met for the first time 5 minutes before?! 💚👫 #morethanwords #pho… http://t.co/qhd4tWASlo http://t.co/rVYsmzS9EB
- Our business is an ongoing process of #learning, and #inventing, and #overcoming... #quotes… https://t.co/D4VoIJWA3U
- What is your favourite Twister Star shoe?Vote now and make it cheaper! #Poll #specialneeds #AFO #orthoses #wheelchair http://t.co/Q6aOCxTSWN
- The world’s first #HandPropelled trike fitted with a Carer Control for the parent to brake, steer and aid propulsion http://t.co/kaLg0VM5LY
- Have you already seen the beautiful photos of our #specialneeds trikers on our page @instagram? http://t.co/xYlrCDyk1J #instagram