Tomcat’s Ready Steady Go hand cycle suits users of 4 years to adult who suffer near to total leg paralysis.
All Tomcat Trikes are bespoke builds, please call 01452 616 900 to discuss your requirements.
Tomcat’s innovative and highly advanced design is focused on providing the simplest, easiest, lightest, most user friendly machine possible.
It is the world’s first Hand-Propelled trike that can be fitted with a Carer Control system, for the parent to brake, steer and aid propulsion from behind.
Note that muscle weakness or poor co-ordination can often be dealt by other products in the Tomcat range.
Children and adults with little or no use of their legs, amputees etc
- Custom Built to your specific requirement
- Can be fitted with Tomcat’s Patented Carer Control System
- Low Friction – High Efficiency, Smooth, Silent (Non Oily) Belt Drive
- Counterbalanced Rotary Motion eliminates tiring heavy spots
- ‘Easily adjustable’ Hub Position allows for individual growth or Multi User applications
- Single or Multi Speed Drives
- Innovative Joystick Bar enables safe one handed cycling.
- Joystick Bar also enables easy gear change with secondary braking and steering.
- Lightweight and easily Transportable thanks to Tomcats Patented Quick Releasing Frame
- ‘Hand propelled’ only or ‘Hand and Foot’ propelled
- Trailer Bar accessory attaches Hand Cycle to a towing Bicycle
- Full range of support accessories available.
- Height adjustable foot supports
- Available with Tomcat’s Carer Control systems: Full Carer Control, Carer Braking or independent rider
- No tiring heavy spots
Available in Yellow and Green to special order: