If you are trying to find a different way to pay for your Tomcat Trike (other than funded by charities or one-off private payment), then the new Tomcat’s Easy Payment Scheme could be what you are looking for.
How does it work? Tomcat has recently made an agreement with a primary Financing company to give our customers the possibility to pay for their Tomcat trike by monthly instalments. The choice of payment periods is from 1 to 5 years.
There is, however, some criteria which needs to be satisfied beforehand, as follows:
• you must be 18 or older
• you or your partner must be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed
• you must have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and plan to continue their residency in the UK
• you must have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address (required to match the address used to complete the identity verification)
• you must have a Bank or Building Society current account available (required to complete the direct debit instruction)
Note: finance is not available to students or the unemployed
The application process and form itself are very straight forward – if you wish to go ahead or discuss the matter further, please call the office on 01452 616900. Before calling make sure that you have the following information with you:
- trike quote number
- how much you would like to pay as deposit (to the financing company)
- your email
On the phone we will be able to tell you exactly how much the instalments will be, depending on the payment period you would like to choose (from 1 to 5 years). Then, if you decide to go on, we will just submit the application to the financing company who will make the evaluation and give approval or rejection. The decision normally comes the same day.
As soon as the application is approved, we start manufacturing your trike that will be delivered within the standard lead time (generally from 6 to 10 weeks).
call us on 01452 616900 for more info about Tomcat’s Easy Payment Scheme